After over a year of research and testing, KPL has completed its lubricant lineup with an ultralight lubricant designed specifically for pocketknives.
KPL Ultra-Lite is a 5 WT, fully-synthetic oil made for use in knives anywhere minimum fluid resistance is critical:
- Knives with Bearing Pivots
- Out-The-Front Knives
- Automatics (Switchblades)
Of course KPL Ultra-Lite includes the same additives that have make our original formula so popular:
Knife Pivot Lube - Tribology Elevated™
- High Pressure Film Stabilizers to prevent metal-on-metal contact under high loading stresses.
- Contaminant Encapsulation technology to keep dirt and grit in suspension so they can’t wear away at knife parts.
- Corrosion Inhibitors to keep rust and oxidation at bay
- Wickability Modifiers to help KPL quickly penetrate tight spaces so it gets to where it needs to work instantly.
- Non-Evaporating, non-oxidizing formula won’t dry up, dry out, or gum up inside knives. Ever!
- Zero-solids ultra-pure formula includes no solid particulates and won’t settle out over time or cause micro abrasions due to impurities.